Friday 23 September 2016

Weekly Update

It has been a week of Media now and I'm absolutely loving it. This week I have done many things which I have never done before and learnt many things. One of the first things I've done is to tell you guys who I am and how I use Media (Introduction). However after that the real stuff started. I learnt about Demographics and how it is used and had to create a chart to represent it. After this I found out about all the different camera angles that exist and what each camera angle can connote. After I done my Colour Psychology presentation where I showed you guys what each colour can stay for and used some examples why different companies use different colours to represent them. Finally I created a presentation about psychographics on prezi and explained what each section stands for.

This was my weekly update and I hope to see you here again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment