Friday 20 January 2017

Weekly Update

Hello everyone another week has gone by and we're getting closer to the start of the creation of my magazine. This week I managed two focus on my colour scheme and Masthead for my magazine. I created the colour scheme that I'll be using in my magazine and done this by going on the website called 'https://coolors.co' and I presented you how I ended up with my colour scheme and my actual colour scheme. After that I decided what my masthead will be and the font I'll be using and posted you my reasoning for it and then decided the colour the Masthead will be.

Next week I'll be showing you my Cover star, magazine pitch and my Flat plan for my front cover, double page spread and contents page. Hope you enjoy your week and hope to see you here again same time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment