Friday 6 January 2017

Weekly Update

Hope you're all doing fine as today I'm going to go through my weekly work with all of you guys. This week I've managed to complete my Front Cover, Contents Page and Double Page spread mood board and also I've analysed the front cover of two Hip-Hop magazines. I found the mood board tasks quite interesting as I managed to see different designs that I've liked for the front cover, Contents Page and Double Page spread and it helped me get a rough idea on how I can set my own magazine. Remember if you'll like to see the designs that I have pinned on more detail you can click on the link for them (Front cover, Contents Page and Double page spread). Final task I did this week was to analyse the front cover of two Hip-Hop magazines (As my magazine will be based on Hip-Hop). This benefited me as I looked in depth in different parts of the magazine and was able to spot why the front cover was suitable for a Hip-Hop magazine.

That's all of that for this week but next week I'll be able to show you my Colour Scheme for my magazine and also my Masthead designs so hopefully I'll get to see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment