Monday 28 November 2016

Weekly Update

Hello everyone I hope you're having an amazing day. Today I've finally completed my preliminary task of my school magazine and have a completed front cover and contents page. I really enjoyed the creation of my magazine as I managed to improve on my photoshop skills. When I tried to do my front cover I was struggling at first as I lacked experience however as I slowly got used to it and played about I managed to do my front cover and by doing this task I managed to improve on my photoshop skills. In addition to that I've also managed to get audience feedback about my magazine so I know where to improve next time and to avoid mistakes I've already done which I found really helpful. Finally just to give you guys a heads up I will be now focusing on my music magazine and will be showing you some updates in the coming days.

Hope you enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment