Saturday 15 October 2016

School Colour Scheme

School colour scheme

Today I'm going to present you with my colour scheme. I've picked five different colour schemes and every one of them has their own reasons. I tried to include colours which represent the academy and the 6th form so the magazine can be more 'relatable' to the students. However I created different colours for the reason that I believe it was suitable for the magazine and you can view them right below this text.

The colour scheme I decided to initially go with is the far left one (first one). The reason for this is that I believe the colours are smooth and are not to aggressive which is what you want your 6th formers to feel like when they look at your magazine. This is because 6th form is considered to be stressful for students so by having calming colours this could calm them down when reading the magazine.






No comments:

Post a Comment