Wednesday 21 December 2016

Weekly Update

Hello everyone I'll be giving you my weekly update today and let you know what's been going on! The first thing that happened this week was my 'Target Audience Vox Pop'. I had to go and record people standing still and went on Adobe Premier Pro and made a profile for the people and made a video out of it. After that I created my 'Audience Research Mood Board' on Pinterest. I went on Pinterest and pinned some posts that I thought would be relatable for my magazine and included different stuff such as artists, music concerts, quotes and more. Then I created a questionnaire to find out about what people would like to see in my magazine and created a presentation of the results. Then after I created a Readership profile where i went through the results of my questionnaire and let you guys know what I thought about the results and what will now be included in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment